The smartphone of 23+21MP camera,9000mAh battery and 8GB RAM priced at only ₹6,999

The smartphone of 23+21MP camera,9000mAh battery and 8GB RAM priced at only ₹6,999
Redmi Note 5 and Redmi Note 5 Pro after launching has changed the Indian market,everyone is seeking to get one.In the crowd of Redmi a company phone named "XGODY X1 PRO" will be launching soon.Let us know the features and pricing.
SPECIFICATIONS:

This phone will be powered by and Snapdragon 845 octacore CPU,9000mAh battery.(23+21)MP at the back and same at the back.This phone will be launched very soon.
PRICE:
According to reports,this phone will be giving offer to first 100 customer in a offer price of ₹6,999.But the actual price of the phone is ₹32,999.The company is doing this for advertisement purposes,if you want to know the launching date like the article and follow us,so you can know the launching time first.

Comments

  1. I read all your articles. I like them very much. I think that they are really helpful for me but also other readers.
    best app currency converter currency converter box by autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much thanks for this valuable article. I will keep visiting this blog very often.Excellent information on your blog, thank you for taking the time to share with us.
    Discount master, Product discount master, autoketing.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!
    gai goi, Gái gọi Lê Duẩn, Cửa Nam, hình sex, Gái gọi Xã Đàn, Gái gọi Long Biên

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. I study one thing tougher on completely different blogs everyday.I’ll apt to be again to study much more, thank you that information.
    Tomb Runner play game for free Mommy Elsa Baby Caring free game for girls free game Blocky Craft Police Squad

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a liking for your articles.I even can apply them in ordinary life.Your pieces of writing are awesome.Thanks a million. I am waiting new posts.
    Kick The Buddy online game online game Def Island Papa's Scooperia free game to play

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment